- Solid foundational knowledge of designing and developing full-stack web applications using .NET framework.
- Public speaking ability through prior jobs outside of field.
- Experience with POS System.
- Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC, EF
- ADO.NET, SQL, SQL Server, SSMSE
Independent Development Projects
- Created a secure data-driven ASP.NET MVC application from design through deployment for managing the tracking and organization of hardware and software within a company. Administrators have the ability to manage employee, department data and all details relating to assigned hardware and software.
- Helped design a gallery for a webflow templated website. This company that does social marketing as freelance brought me on board for their website in showing off some of there photography and I helped design a simple slider for the images that they took for other companies. Making a small portion of there vast portfolio attractive to look at.
Technical Training and Education
Centriq Training - Kansas City, MO
-May 2020 - Present
Full Stack Web Devloper Program
- MVC Framework
- Trouble Shooting & Debugging
- Source Control
- Agile/Scrum (Created Team Project)
- Website Deployment
- Pair Programming
- Code Review
- Professionalism, Teamwork, Problem Solving & Effective Communication
MCC Community College
August 2015 - May 2017
Associates in Arts
Raytown Lees Summit Credit Union
February 2021 - Present
- I withdraw and deposit checks and cash in and out of members accounts.
- I release liens on members paid off loans
- I open and close accounts for people
E and K - Grandview, MO
March 2019 - February 2021
- Build structures with both raw materials, and install pre-built items. For example framing is done with raw material, while cabinets usually are manufactured elsewhere and then installed by carpenters.
- Work as a team to complete a building whether it is residential or commercial, and collaborate with other trades to complete the jobsite before the deadline.
- Learn the many ways to complete a task from other capenters, because they all have a different technique or manner in which they complete a task.
Lowe's Home Improvement
July 2018 - February 2019
- Assisted customers by taking returns and clarifying details on shipments of special orders through a POS system.
- Developed public speaking skills through interactions with both employee and customer interactions.
November 2017 - May 2018
- Created a strong connection with potential clients through strong speaking ability, so that they would consider becoming a valued customer of the company.
- Developed positive ways to approach an individual through team meetings with co-workers at Vivint and shared our strengths and weaknesses.